The following Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.azentio.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site:
- Terms shall refer to Terms and Conditions. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Azentio shall refer to Azentio Services Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.azentio.com owned and monitored by Azentio.
- Azentio may provide the User with a user ID and password to enable the User to access certain areas of this Site or other content or services. The User must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Azentio may terminate the User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of the information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Azentio may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Azentio. The software, content, images, graphics, videos, and audio used on this Site belong to Azentio. Certain content, software, text, images, graphics, videos, and audio used on the Site may belong to the authorized service provider/partner of Azentio. No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Azentio. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Azentio is a registered trademark of Azentio Software Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Azentio Software Private Limited.
- Azentio may change or discontinue any aspect of its Site at any time, including, its content or features. Azentio reserves the right to change the Terms of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- Azentio makes no warranty that:
(a) The Site will meet your requirements;
(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Azentio expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Azentio does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- Azentio shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- In no event will Azentio be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use of the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The Site may provide links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, and affiliates of the Site. The User agrees that Azentio is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third-party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Azentio is not responsible for third-party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements, and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Azentio is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Azentio harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Without prejudice to Azentio’s other rights under these Terms, if the User breaches these Terms and conditions in any way, Azentio may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending the User’s access to the website, prohibiting the User from accessing the website, blocking computers having the User’s IP address from accessing the website, contacting the User’s internet service provider to request that they block the User’s access to the website and/or initiating court proceedings.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
- The Terms shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Singapore and any dispute arising therein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org