J Trust Royal Bank, one of Cambodia’s largest foreign banks, has gone live with the Amlock™ Customer Onboarding, a part of Azentio’s Amlock™ Financial Crime Detection and Management Solution.
While streamlining the entire customer onboarding process, Amlock™ will also provide the bank with an end-to-end compliance solution that will cover KYC sanction screening, risk assessment, transaction monitoring and regulatory reporting.
Key Features & Benefits that J Trust Royal Bank can Leverage
- Multi-level workflow to optimize customer onboarding processes
- Online screening against sanction lists during customer onboarding
- Advanced technology to optimize transaction monitoring
- Capability to meet Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STRs), Cash Transaction Reporting (CTR), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) requirements as per the regulatory formats
- Ad hoc risk calculation and on-demand MIS reports
- Improved risk management and operational efficiency
The Azentio delivery team worked towards ensuring that the solution implemented could provide maximized benefits for J Trust Royal Bank. Layout-based customization was effectively delivered through meticulous planning, close project monitoring and governance mechanisms. User-level mapping for the onboarding solution was enhanced to have multiple additional layers of monitoring, while multiple KYC form features were also provided.
XXXXXXXX XXXXXX of J Trust Royal Bank, stated, “It has always been a challenge for us to strike the right balance between ensuring a seamless customer onboarding experience and meeting the dynamic and stringent compliance requirements. We know Amlock™ has an excellent track record in both these segments, and we look forward to also meeting the ever-changing and overcoming unexpected challenges with the highly configurable and scalable features of the solution.”
About J Trust Royal Bank
J Trust Royal, one of the leading foreign banks in Cambodia, provides world-class financial services to Cambodian people and expatriates living in and working across the kingdom. It is a joint venture between J Trust, a Japanese diversified financial holding company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and The Royal Group, one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates.