Azentio Software and Kaufman Rossin organised a webinar, where experts in anti-money laundering (AML) compliance shared their valuable insights on how innovative and disruptive technologies are transforming banking and fintech processes for transaction monitoring and other relevant systems.
The panellist delved on new methodologies to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the best practices for establishing an effective feedback mechanism to overcome money laundering and regulatory challenges.
This webinar also presented an overview of Amlock™, Azentio’s Financial Crime Detection and Management Solution, and how it is equipped to meet the contemporary technology and operational challenges of financial service providers.
- Jason Chorlins, Principal, Banking Practice Leader, Kaufman Rossin (Moderator)
- Jason Honeycutt, Chief Compliance Officer and Vice President of Compliance, NetSpend, a TSYS Company
- Rachel Workman, SR Manager, BSA/AML Data Strategy & Analytics, Centennial Bank
- Oscar Enriquez, Director of Model Advisory Services, Kaufman Rossin
- Sandeep Seal, Senior Principal AML Consultant, Azentio Software
- Gourish Hosangady, Senior Advisor AML/Analytics, Azentio Software
About Kaufman Rossin
Kaufman Rossin is the largest independent accounting firm in Florida, USA, and one of the top 100 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and advisory firms in the country.