Qualifications Needed: Bachelor of Engineering or Any Graduate or Equivalent – MCA/MSC (Computer Science)
- Project Manager for ERP Implementation Project.
- PMP / Prince 2 Certified professional
- Experience in creating / updating Project Charter, Project Schedule. Able to set deadlines, assign responsibilities to the team.
- Project Manager should identify risks on time-to-time basis.
- Having good interpersonal, communication skills along with bold representation in front of client.
- Candidate should be proficient in understanding enterprise businesses, ERP Software, Principles, etc.
- Project manager must be well-rounded because ERP implementation involves an understanding of business processes in addition to software.
- Project Manager should make sure project compliance requirements are maintained.
- Experience in Tracking of Project Schedule, conducting daily task monitoring, weekly review meeting with client & internal stakeholders,
- Working with stakeholders & creating checklist for milestone accomplishments,
- Experience in conducting steering committee meetings,
- Should be able to motivate the team to get the project activities completed on-schedule.
- Male or Female candidate experience in ERP Implementation Project Management.
- Candidate should have managed ERP Implementation in Trading & Distribution Industry.
- Candidate should be able to corelate & understand customer pain-areas.
- Proficiency in MS Projects, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Hand-on experience in implementing any ERP Implementation.
- Middle East experience.
- ORION ERP Implementation experience.
- Candidate should have managed ERP Implementation in Manufacturing industry or contracting / project business.
- Minimum 12+ years of work experience from IT/Software industry
Job Location: Chennai Dubai