- Manage all aspects of an ERP implementation project
- Create/update Project Charters and Project Schedules
- Track schedules, monitor daily tasks, set deadlines & assign responsibilities to the team
- Conduct weekly review meetings with clients & internal stakeholders
- Identify risks on a timely basis
- Lead and motivate the team to complete project activities as per schedule
- Adhere to project compliance requirements
- Work with stakeholders to create checklists for milestone accomplishments
- Conduct Steering Committee Meetings.
- PMP / Prince 2 Certified professional
- Proficient understanding of enterprise businesses and processes, ERP software, ERP Principles, etc.
- Candidate should be able to correlate and understand customer pain points
- Candidate should have managed ERP implementation in Trading & Distribution industry
- Good interpersonal communication skills, capable of presenting to clients along with bold representation in front of the client
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience in implementing any ERP product
- Experience in an Orion ERP implementation
- Experience in the Middle East
- Added advantage if work history includes implementation in the Manufacturing or Contracting/Project industry.
Minimum 12+ years of work experience in the IT/Software industry with an extensive background in management of an ERP implementation project.