Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision and market requirements
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from clients, prospects, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirement features and end products
- Collaborate with senior management, stakeholders and partner teams to create product plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams wherever necessary
- Prepare and review product requirement documents (PRD)
- Organize for timely product releases and ensure schedule compliance
- Prepare plans to expand product base and vision; prepare plans to track product use and impact on end users
- Map POC use case / RFP requirements to solution features and configure the system accordingly for demos and POCs
- Contextualize demo setup to specific client/prospect needs based on input from Sales, Pre-Sales, and other internal stakeholders.
- Identify and present value proposition and unique selling points of our solution during demos
- Collaborate with different teams for proposals/demonstrations of composite deals
- Maintain, augment, and improve the library of reusable components, templates, checklists, presentations, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future POCs / demos
- Research, liaise and work with R&D & Pre-Sales and gather information to keep the demo environment updated
- Stay updated on product implementations and scope of CRs to stay relevant in demos/calls
- Monitor response content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements
- Complete RFIs/RFPs to an excellent standard.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Risk Management & Treasury workflow across front-mid-back office and various asset classes
- Knowledge of Market Risk and Asset Liability Management products
- Any financial software knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Strong technical understanding/background
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally
- Team player who can self-learn and share knowledge across the broader team.
8 to 12 years of experience in Product Management, Consultancy, Pre-Sales, or Project Implementation in a similar industry.