Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions
- Research and evaluate innovative deployments of technology
- Develop modular, testable, and scalable components within J2EE framework
- Work with design and development teams to define new product features and applications
- Continuously review and refine the development process and ideate to improve.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay abreast of new technologies and techniques
- Hands-on experience in Java EE technologies – Spring tech stack, JPA, Hibernate is a must
- Experience in writing unit test cases
- Familiarity with one or more Java application servers – JBoss, WebLogic, GlassFish, etc.
- Beginner or Intermediate level SQL skills to develop queries and stored procedures
- Sound understanding of source control systems and best practices (knowledge of Subversion or Git would be a plus)
- Sound understanding of relational as well as non-relational databases
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP services
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and containerization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as teamwork, written and spoken communication skills.
Minimum 3 – 7 years of work experience in the IT/Software industry.