Qualifications Needed: Bachelor of Engineering or Any Graduate or Equivalent – MCA/MSC (Computer Science)
Desired Technical Skills:
- Development of modular, testable and scalable components within J2EE framework.
- Working as a member of team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to set deadlines.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in design and development workshops to define new features and products.
- Hands on experience with Java EE technologies – Spring tech stack, JPA, Hibernate is a must
- Familiarity with one or more Java application servers – JBoss, WebLogic, GlassFish, etc.
- Beginner or Intermediate level SQL skillset (developing queries and stored procedures)
- Understanding of source control systems and best practices (Subversion or Git a plus)
- Understanding of relational as well as non-relational databases
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP services.
- Experience in writing unit test cases
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and containerization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can quickly grasp and learn new technologies and techniques and can demonstrate you strive to keep up to date with an ever-changing industry.
- You help shape the process as well as the product; assist in refining our approach to development by continually reviewing it and offering innovative ideas to improve it.
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 – 7 Years of work experience from IT/Software industry.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Job Location: Chennai Mumbai