Duties & Responsibilities:
- A key role as functional consultant during the life cycle of assigned projects
- Plan and execute multiple projects, adhere to the scope of a project, keep track of all deliverables for a project and ensure maintenance of project artefacts as per the organization’s process
- Contribute to and/or lead requirements gathering sessions for project implementations
- Develop high-quality documentation for functional requirements, system configuration, processes/workflow, test scenarios, data extracts and interface requirements, etc.
- Design and document training materials and user guides for projects
- Participate in data extraction/conversion exercises with business stakeholders for data migration projects involving
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions detailing a project’s scope to the development team
- Mentor junior BAs and Testers on products, processes, and business domain.
- Domain expertise in business analysis, Banking (mainly Lending) domain
- Candidates with knowledge of accounting covering the lifecycle events of Retail or Corporate Lending will be preferred
- Knowledge of Retail or Corporate Lending with proficiency in at least two of the
following – Origination, Servicing and Collections
- Sound knowledge of or proficiency in digital products/process related to Retail or Corporate Lending
- Adept at various calculations, logic applicable at different processes/stages of lending
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following products – Personal Loans, Home Loans, Vehicle Loans, Education Loans
- Proficiency in business analysis skills and SDLC concepts
- Proficiency in usage of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and flowcharting tools
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills and people management skills.
Minimum 3 -5 years of work experience from IT/Software industry.