On October 14, 2021, Azentio Software and Kaufman Rossin organised an informative webinar, where experts in the Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) compliance sector, shared their valued views on how artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and robotics technologies can help improve AML, transaction monitoring and sanction processes for enterprises in the domain.
The experts also provided their insights on the innovative approaches to adopting the above-mentioned technologies, and on how banks can leverage these technologies by using data analytics to achieve clear ROI.
The webinar culminated with a presentation on Amlock™, Azentio’s Financial Crime Detection and Management Solution, and its distinctive capabilities in meeting the AML compliance requirements of financial institutions in an increasingly digital world.
The Expert Panelists:
- Jason Chorlins: Principal, Banking Practice Leader, Kaufman Rossin
- Scott Nathan: Head of Transaction Monitoring at Citibank
- Alexander Fortich: SVP BSA Officer & Consumer Compliance Director at US Century Bank
- Sandeep Seal: CAMS, Senior Principal AML Consultant, Azentio Software
- Gourish Hosangady: Senior Advisor, AML/Analytics, Azentio Software (Moderator)
About Kaufman Rossin
Kaufman Rossin is the largest independent accounting firm in Florida, USA, and one of the top 100 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and advisory firms in the country.